Candela Vetrano, actress. Was born on the 9th of August of 1991, in Banfield, Bs As, Argentina.
When she was 7 years old she put a foot in a TV studio for the first time, to take part of the acclaimed show "Agrandadytos".
In 2003, she played her very first role in "Rincón de Luz", and that was the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship with producer Cris Morena, both in TV and theatre.
After the surreal success of "Casi Ángeles" and playing the main character in "Supertope" – Winner of the "Martín Fierro" award as best teenage-show in 2013 – she travelled to New York City in order to press on with her acting career, and attended an intensive summer course at Ted Bardy studio.
Nowadays Candela still Works in TV, theatre and cinema playing true to life and endearing roles.
- Acting coaching with Francisca Ure.
- Acting classes with Monica Bruni.
- Summer Intensive Workshop in Ted Bardy Studio, NYC.
- Workshop with Heidi Steinhardt.
- Tap and Jazz with Gabriela Balbarrey, and nowadays with Mariu Shumagger.
- Piano lessons with Cristian de Gainza.
- Singing classes with Flor de Lia.
- Script classes with Mariano Swui.
- Painting lessons with Juan Dofo.
- Use of English with Rolf Larson.
- Professional Workshop in Go Broadway, NYC.